Mornington Peninsula Winery – Red Hill
Red Hill Estate is a multi-award-winning Mornington Peninsula winery. Boasting one of the best views of any winery in the world Red Hill is renowned for fine wines and spectacular views of Westernport Bay.
In the heart of Red Hill is Max’s Restaurant, an award winning restaurant and winery.
Combining fantastic views, wines, and an inspiring menu bursting with local produce a true Mornington Peninsula Winery Experience is guaranteed.
With Chef Max Paganoni at the reins, his dedication to utilising and promoting local produce is obvious. The flavors change to suit the situation, however, the use of fine Mornington Peninsula produce does not.
Red Hill Flight Inclusions
- Helicopter transfers to and from Essendon, Moorabbin airport to Red Hill estate
- Up to 3 hours on the ground to fully enjoy the scenery, atmosphere, food and wines.
- Two course A La cart lunch at Max’s restaurant (Wednesday – Saturday)
- Four Course Sunday roast (Sunday Only)
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from your home, hotel etc.. (within Melbourne CBD) please note this service is limited and is subject to prior bookings
- Luxury car / sports car pick up and or drop off. Vehicles such as a Masaratti, Ferrari, Rolls Royce or Bentley’s available. Price on application
- Bottle of sparkling wine for two $20 per bottle
Red Hill Flight Prices (p/flights)
|Number of guests||Moorabbin Departure||Essendon Departure|
|Wed – Sat||Sun|
|4+||$650 p/person||$680||Contact us|
|Pick up and drop off||Complimentary|
|Luxury / sports car pick up||price on application|
|small bottle of sparkling wine for two |
(available complimentary pick up only)