Witchmount Estate Winery
Food and Wine Experience at Witchmount Estate Winery in Greater Melbourne
- Helicopter flights to and from Witchmount Estate (departing Barwon Heads Airport)
- Two Glasses of Witchmount’s wines, beers or soft drink
- Wine tasting
- Accompanied by a mouthwatering two-course meal
- 3 hours on the ground to fully experience Witchmount’s wines and landscapes.
What to bring
- On the day of your flight please dress as per the weather conditions.
- Your camera / Phone as we encourage the use of cameras for selfies and video.
- Approximately 24 hours prior to your flight you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- confirming your flight
- Containing the local weather forecast provided via the Bureau of Meteorology
- A reminder of what to bring
Flight cancellations or postponement
- Helicopters are subject to flying in certain weather conditions and weight constraints.
- Your flights may be postponed or canceled due to poor weather.
- For this flight, the Robinson 44 Helicopter maximum allowable combined passenger weight is 200kg. For safety, the flight cannot proceed if over the safety limits.
- Flights are subject to weather, low cloud, fog, rainfall, and thunderstorms. Poor weather will result in the flight being postponed.
** Flights are subject to Weather Conditions***
** Flights are subject to weather conditions and venue availability and aircraft weight