Trofeo Estate Winery
Food and Wine Experience at Trofeo Estate Winery on the Mornington Peninsula.
- Helicopter flights to and from Trofeo Estate Winery (departing Barwon Heads Airport)
- Seated wine selection (flight) experience,
- Up to 3 hours on the ground to fully experience Trofeo Estates Terracotta Amphoric wines and landscapes.
What to bring
- On the day of your flight please dress as per the weather conditions.
- Your camera / Phone as we encourage the use of cameras for selfies and video.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before for flight
- confirming your flight
- with the local weather forecast provided via the Bureau of Meteorology
- a reminder of what to bring
Flight cancellations or postponement
- For this flight, the Robinson 44 Helicopter is limited in the maximum allowable combined passenger weight of 200kg. For safety, the flight cannot proceed if over the safety limits.
- Flights are subject to weather, low cloud, fog, rainfall, and thunderstorms. Poor weather will result in the flight being postponed.
** Flights are subject to weather conditions and venue availability and aircraft weight