Sunset Scenic Flight Airies Inlet
Your Aireys Inlet Sunset Helicopter Flight takes in some of the most beautiful sites in Victoria. The pristine beaches, National Parks, and the coastline is a much see. Even better are the magnificent sunset views.
Commencing at Barwon Heads Airport your Sunset Helicopter flight takes in the stunning views of:
What to bring
- On the day of your flight please dress as per the weather conditions.
- Your camera / Phone as we encourage the use of cameras for selfies and video.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com 24 hours before for flight
- confirming your flight
- with the local weather forecast provided via the Bureau of Meteorology
- a reminder of what to bring
Flight cancellations or postponement
- Helicopters are subject to flying in certain weather conditions and weight constraints.
- For this flight, the Robinson 44 Helicopter is limited in the maximum allowable combined passenger weight of 200kg. For safety, the flight cannot proceed if over the safety limits.
- Flights are subject to weather, low cloud, fog, rainfall, and thunderstorms. Poor weather will result in the flight being postponed.
** Flights are subject to Weather Conditions***