Scenic Flights over Geelong
Your Geelong scenic flight departs and returns to Barwon Heads Airport. The views of the City, Geelong Waterfront, and coastal areas are magnificent.
The scenic flight includes:
- Bayside beaches Corio Bay
- Geelong Waterfront
- Iconic sports arenas
- Geelong skyline and architecture
- Flight time is 20 minutes
What to bring
- On the day of your flight please dress as per the weather conditions.
- Your camera / Phone as we encourage the use of cameras for selfies and video.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before for flight
- confirming your flight
- with the local weather forecast provided via the Bureau of Meteorology
- a reminder of what to bring
Flight cancellations or postponement
- Helicopters are subject to flying in certain weather conditions and weight constraints.
- Your flights may be postponed or canceled due to poor weather.
- For this flight, the Robinson 44 Helicopter is limited in the maximum allowable combined passenger weight of 200kg. For safety, the flight cannot proceed if over the safety limits.
- Flights are subject to weather, low cloud, fog, rainfall, and thunderstorms. Poor weather will result in the flight being postponed.
** Flights are subject to Weather Conditions***