Winery Packages Brandy Creek Estate
With views of the Baw Baw ranges across the olive grove, Brandy Creek Winery is a beautiful winery located in Gippsland.
Your flight, via a Melbourne Helicopter, is luxurious, quick, classy, and sophisticated. Combine this with a chauffered collection, 2-course Tapas Lunch, wine, and spectacular views, your day at Brandy Creek will be remembered for days if you months to come.
- Chauffeured pick up from your home or motel to Moorabbin Airport return.
- Private Melbourne Helicopter flight from the airport to the doorstep of Brandy Creek
- 2-course Tapas Lunch or Unlimited Brazilian Bbq Churrasco
- 2 glasses of Brandy Creeks wines, beers, soft drinks
- Wine tasting
- up to 3 hours on the ground to fully enjoy the wines, fine food, and scenery.
What to bring
- On the day of your flight please dress as per the weather conditions.
- An empty stomach, as the food is plentiful and delicious
- Your camera / Phone as we encourage the use of cameras for selfies and video.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com 24 hours before for flight
- confirming your flight
- with the local weather forecast provided via the Bureau of Meteorology
- a reminder of what to bring
Flight cancellations or postponement
- Helicopters are subject to flying in certain weather conditions
- Flights are subject to weather, low cloud, fog, rainfall, and thunderstorms.
- Bad weather will result in the flight being postponed.
- Your flights may be postponed or canceled due to poor weather.