Essendon Airport to the 12 Apostles
A 12 Apostles day tour departing from Essendon is a must-do from the air and on the ground. Experience this world-famous scenic route from the air as we fly over the rugged coastline, surf beaches, mountain ranges, and forests.
This is a perfect flight for those wanting to save time and see sights not available by road.
12 Apostles Inclusions
- Otway National Park
- Port Cambell Lighthouse – the oldest working lighthouse in Victoria
- Magnificent Limestone Cliffs
- If the time is right whales
- Bells Beach
- Point Addis
- Aireys Inlet
- The Otway Ranges
- Apollo Bay
- Cape Otway
- Johanna Beach
- 12 Apostles by air and on ground
- Up to 2 hours on the ground at the Apostles to visit the information center (100m walk from the helicopter) and walk the beach
What to bring
- On the day of your flight please dress as per the weather conditions.
- Your camera / Phone as we encourage the use of cameras for selfies and video.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before for flight
- confirming your flight
- with the local weather forecast provided via the Bureau of Meteorology
- a reminder of what to bring
Flight cancellations or postponement
- Helicopters are subject to flying in certain weather conditions
- Flights are subject to weather, low cloud, fog, rainfall, and thunderstorms.
- Bad weather will result in the flight being postponed.
- Your flights may be postponed or canceled due to poor weather.
Flights are subject to weather conditions