Mornington Peninsula Winery – Red Hill
Red Hill Estate is a multi-award-winning on the Mornington Peninsula winery near Melbourne. Boasting one of the best views of any winery in the world and is renowned for fine wines and spectacular views of Westernport Bay.
In the heart of Red Hill is Max’s Restaurant, an award-winning restaurant, and winery near Melbourne.
Combining fantastic views, wines, and an inspiring menu bursting with local produce a true Mornington Peninsula Winery Experience is guaranteed.
With Chef Max Paganoni at the reins, his dedication to utilising and promoting local produce is obvious. The flavors change to suit the situation, however, the use of fine Mornington Peninsula produce does not.
Red Hill Flight Inclusions
- Helicopter transfers to and from Essendon or Moorabbin airport to Red Hill estate
- Two course A La cart lunch at Max’s restaurant (Wednesday – Saturday)
- Four Course Sunday roast (Sunday Only)
Red Hill Winery Helicopter Experience Features
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from your home, hotel etc.. (within Melbourne CBD) please note this service is limited and is subject to prior bookings
- Luxury car / sports car pick up and or drop off. Vehicles such as a Masaratti, Ferrari, Rolls Royce or Bentley’s available. Price on application
- Bottle of sparkling wine for two $20 per bottle
Red Hill Flight Prices (p/flight)
|Number of guests||Moorabbin Departure||Essendon Departure|
|4+||$650 p/person||$680||Contact us|
|Pick up and drop off||Complimentary|
|Luxury / Limousine or sports car pick up||price on application|
|a small bottle of sparkling wine for two |
(available complimentary pick up only)