Facts and Questions
The answer is no. Your safety as the safety of the pilot is paramount. In addition to flight rules, your flight may be postponed or canceled due to bad weather.
We watch the weather intensely, providing our guests with weather forecasts that have provided by the Bureau of Meteorology.
if your flight is impacted by weather we will either reschedule or cancel the flight.
The answer is yes. With the following provisions
- The child must either be able to sit on your lap without obstructing your exit in the case of an emergency
- The child can sit in a seat on there own without assistance
The answer is no. But, with some restrictions.
Some wineries or events may have a minimum age rule. This will impact the age of our guests flying.
All of our flights are private charters. Meaning the only people on board are people you know.
On the very odd occasion, we may advertise mixed flights, but this is not the norm.
Mile High Australia has a COVID Policy and Safety Plan. These documents are listed below and available for you to read.
We take your and our staff’s health as a priority. After each flight, we clean the helicopter and replace the disposable ear cup and microphone covers,
We also encourage everyone to wash their hands prior and after the flight and enforce the Chief Health Officers guidelines.
Will I get my money back if I cant fly due to COVID
The answer is Yes, COVID is unpredictable, The Government may implement restrictions on travel and venue capacities to minimise the transmission of COVID.
With this in mind you have a choice of postponing your flight or getting a full refund
At Mile High Australia we are extremely safety conscience. The health and wellbeing of guests and staff are paramount to us.
- We will ask you some questions about your recent travel, symptoms, and contacts
- We will record some contact details of everyone who fly’s with us.
- All aircraft under our control are cleaned after each flight.
- We supply and fit disposable ear cups and microphone covers on the headsets for each guest.
- We supply and encourage the use of antibacterial hand cleaner before and after each flight