Tours to the 12 Apostles
A 12 Apostles helicopter ride and tour with Mile High is a truly unforgettable way to see one of Australia’s natural wonders by helicopter Beginning with your departure from Moorabbin, Essendon, or Geelong airports, this tour is truly one of a kind.
Without a doubt, the main point of difference when it comes to a 12 Apostles Helicopter charter is the fact that you’re presented with stunning sights not visible to the human eye from the ground.
Furthermore, a helicopter offers unmatched picturesque views over some of Victoria’s most breathtaking landmarks. Many of which cant be seen from the ground. Your flight allows you to avoid the long drives and windy roads that can leave a negative experience of the 12 Apostles.
Therefore, at the end of the day, you can get back home in time to catch a movie, enjoy a meal at a local restaurant, all without being fatigued, and undoubtedly, personally make some of the best memories that Victoria can provide.
You’ll be spoilt to experience a wide range of inspirational natural landscapes during your 12 Apostles helicopter charter, with your flight taking in the magical views of:
- World-famous surf at Johanna and Bells Beach (as seen on movies such as Point Break)
- Anchors of the two ship wrecks from the late 1800’s, which are only visible from the air
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Aw-inspiring Cape Otway Lighthouse which is over 150 years old
- Aireys Inlet Light house where Tv shows such as Around the twist was filmed
- Whales and other sea life (seasonal)
Helicopter Tour Inclusions
- Option of complimentary pick, return to and from your Melbourne Hotel to the airport (subject to availability)
- Private flights to and from the 12 Apostles helicopter ride including sights only available from the air
- Coastal views of Melbourne and Port Phillip bay
- Great Ocean Road
- Ship Wrecks
- Otway Ranges
- Surf Coast picturesque coastal views
- Landing on the door step of the Apostles
- Up to 2 hours on the ground at the twelve apostles.
Don’t miss out! Book you’re 12 Apostles Helicopter ride and Tour TODAY!
12 Apostles Package Prices (per flight)
|Guests||Moorabbin Departure||Essendon Departure||Flights from the Apostles to Melbourne|
|4+||$1250 p/person||$1500 p/person||$1250 p/person|
Please note for all flights we will need the names and weights of all people flying at the time of booking.