Day Tours to the 12 Apostles
A 12 Apostles helicopter tour with Mile High is a truly unforgettable way to see one of Australia’s natural wonders by helicopter Beginning with your departure from Moorabbin, Essendon, or Geelong airports, this tour is truly one of a kind.
Without a doubt, the main point of difference when it comes to a 12 Apostles Helicopter charter is the fact that you’re presented with stunning sights not visible to the human eye from the ground.
Furthermore, a helicopter offers unmatched picturesque views over some of Victoria’s most breathtaking landmarks. Many which cant be seen from the ground. Your flight allows you to avoid the long drives and windy roads that can leave a negative experience of the 12 Apostles.
Therefore, at the end of the day, you can get back home in time to catch a movie, enjoy a meal at a local restaurant, all without being fatigued, and undoubtedly, personally make some the best memories that Victoria can provide.
Day Tour Attractions
You’ll be spoilt to experience a wide range of inspirational natural landscapes during your 12 Apostles helicopter charter, with your flight taking in the magical views of:
- The World-famous surf at Johanna and Bells Beach, (as seen on Movies such as Point Break)
- The anchors of two ships wrecked in the late 1800s are visible from the air on Wreck Beach
- World-famous Loch Ard Gorge.
- Awe-inspiring Cape Otway Light-house which was constructed over 150 years ago.
- Castle Cove, where dinosaur fossils have also been located,
- Whales and other sea life, (seasonal)
Your 12 Apostles tour Includes:
- An awsome private Helicopter charter to and from Moorabbin, Essendon, or Barwon Heads Airports to the 12 Apostles
- A private flight along the coast which includes breathtaking scenery,
- Ship anchors at Wreck beach
- The main attraction, landing at the 12 Apostles and visitor center
- Up to 2 hours on the ground to walk the Apostles
Don’t miss out! Book your 12 Apostles Day tour by Helicopter tour today.
Apostles Tour Package Prices (per person)
|Guests||Moorabbin Departure||Essendon Departure||Geelong Departure|